- e-bike as an alternative form of urban transport, on the way to work or in leisure time
- e-bike as a means of transport to get to work without stress and sweat
- e-bike as the main means of transport used in the city center – opportunities and dangers
- e-bike as the new version of the city bike
- e-bike as an lifestyle object
- e-bike as an alternative cargo bike
- e-bike regarded as exotic: electronic recumbent bike, electronic tricycle
- e-bike as health bike (preventive and rehabilitative)
- e-bike sharing, e-bike leasing, e-bike as company bicycle
All information to the various thematic areas of the e-Bike
Meet the world of e-bikes
Urban Mobility as most likely the largest theme world at the DEW21 E — BIKE Festival Dortmund 2022 presented by SHIMANO. It includes the Transport Bicycle and Health worlds.
In the world of E-Mountain Bikes & E-Road Bikes, manufacturers from the mountain bike and road bike industries will present their products. These are sportive electric bicycles that are partly used off-road as well.
Of course, as a new e-bike event, the DEW21 E — BIKE Festival Dortmund 2022 presented by SHIMANO will also include the cycling accessories and clothing industries.
The DEW21 E — BIKE Festival Dortmund 2022 presented by SHIMANO will be more than a trade fair with product highlights: it will offer holistic coverage of all related e-bikes (e-mobility). On a large stage, experts, associations and institutions will present and discuss the topic of e-bikes and the associated risks and opportunities to visitors and exhibitors.